Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin

Do I have to inform anyone before travelling?

There is currently no central compendium about which persons are outside of Germany on official business. For this reason, we urgently request that before departing you leave travel and contact information with the appropriate offices (e.g., institution or faculty administration, department heads).