Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin

5. Where do I get the Campus-Card?

You can create your Campus-Card at one of the purpose-made terminals, following the steps outlined in question 1. The terminals are at the following locations:

  • Main Building, Unter den Linden 6, 1st Floor
  • Main Building, Unter den Linden 6, 2nd Floor
  • Jacob-und-Wilhelm-Grimm-Zentrum, Geschwister-Scholl-Str.1-3, Foyer
  • Erwin Schrödinger-Zentrum, Rudower Chaussee 26, Foyer 
Information according to EU-DSGVO


When contacting facilities of the study department, personal data are partly collected and processed. The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU-DSGVO) and in accordance with the Berlin Data Protection Act (BlnDSG). Further information on this, your rights and options can be found at