Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin

Enrolment Office


You have successfully completed your studies or would like to end them for other reasons and leave Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin? By de-registrating (exmatriculating), you officially end your membership at our university. Please inform yourself about the consequences on this overview page and submit any queries to the Enrollment Office via the contact form.


With the re-registration, students declare that they would like to continue their studies at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin in the following semester. In order to re-register, the semester fee must be paid. All information required for re-registration (e.g. the semester fee to be paid and any documents that may have to be submitted) can be viewed after log in with the student HU account in the AGNES portal under the menu item "Re-registration information". (

Information according to EU-DSGVO


When contacting facilities of the study department, personal data are partly collected and processed. The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU-DSGVO) and in accordance with the Berlin Data Protection Act (BlnDSG). Further information on this, your rights and options can be found at